- Quantity takeoffs and construction cost estimates;
- Construction tendering, tender evaluations and contract documents;
- Management, supervision and inspection of construction;
- Monitoring of erosion and sediment control works;
- Testing and reporting of erosion and sediment control;
- Contract administration; and
- As-built drawing preparation.
"You truly represented our interests and needs and took a proactive approach in resolving the challenging issues that arose during the subdivision and environmental agencies’ approvals."