With increased awareness of the detrimental effect of silt, sediment, and erosion on our sensitive fish and fish habitats; municipalities across British Columbia are incorporating stiff regulations regarding suspended sediments, into their bylaws.
Pacific Land Group has pioneered new techniques in sediment and erosion control in the last ten years, including the development of Floc Systems, which specializes in treatment systems to remove turbidity, heavy metals, and hydrocarbons from waste water. We have worked with numerous municipalities in the Metro Vancouver, to create viable and attainable sediment control regulations.
Combining the expertise of our engineering and environmental departments, we provide detailed, staged and comprehensive storm water management plans for small to large developments. Having a storm water management/sediment and erosion control plan at the start of a project is the best way to avoid irreversible sediment and erosion issues.
If sediment erosion has already occurred, we offer emergency services and liaising with municipalities and Fisheries and Oceans Canada to keep your construction site operating.
Our Sediment and Erosion Control Services include:
- Preparation of terms of reference
- Managing government agencies and public approval processes
- Managing and coordinating all professional services including planning, survey, architectural, environmental, and engineering
- Design and implementation of development strategies, including:
- Land Acquisition Strategies
- Conceptual Planning & Design
- Full Working Drawings
- Municipal & Outside Agency Approvals
- Building Permits
- Tendering & Contracts
- Scheduling & Contract Administration
- Certification & Construction Management
Our Successful Projects
"Credit must go to the corporate teams from Pacific Land Group that listened to our concerns and considered the safety of the environment in the event of a possible fuel spill."