Engineering Design Process & Construction Design
- On-site and off-site works;
- Roadworks and underground services;
- Site grading and lot grading;
- Waterworks, sanitary sewer and storm sewer services;
- Drainage studies, storm water management, and drainage works;
- Storm water detention/retention systems;
- Erosion and sediment control works;
- Sustainable drainage works including rain gardens, bioswales and storm water infiltration systems;
- Engineering design including computer modeling;
- Preparation of working drawings using computer software such as AutoCAD and Civil 3D;
- Directing and co-ordinating with other consultants involved with the project; and
- Submissions to and processing approvals through regulatory authorities.
Talk to us
Talk to us about the engineering design and approval process through to construction. Please contact Oleg a senior planner and senior project manager with over 30 years of combined public and private sector experience in managing land use and development matters that include supportive disciplines such as: engineering, environmental, urban design, landscape architecture, survey, appraisal and land economics.