64th Avenue / Mufford Crescent Overpass
Transportation Corridor Use approval from the Agricultural Land Commission (ALC).
- Ministry of Transportation
- Township of Langley
- Port Metro Vancouver
In support of the expansion of the Roberts Bank Seaport Terminal; the Province of British Columbia c/o the Ministry of Transportation, Translink, and the Township of Langley applied to the Agricultural Land Commission in 2008 for a Transportation Corridor Use application in the ALR.
- Land occupied in the ALR: 32 acres (12 hectares)
- Prepare and submit Planning Report for ALR exclusion
- Compare alternative routes and provide rationale for selected alignment
- Address land owners issues to improve agricultural capability
- Recommend mitigation by agricultural enhancement, compensation and edge treatment